Welcome to mortgage index! On the website, you will find useful tools to apply cost effective loans with loan calculators and specific advice from professional mortgage advisors. Also, you can see most popular mortgage lenders around the world by country and throughout the nation state by state. Check to see exact definitions and the related resources on the Internet for frequently used acronyms.
Mortgage Guides & Directories
- Quotes & Rates
- Closing Services
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Insurance
- Mortgage Law
- Mortgage Lenders
- Online Applications
The United States is the world’s strongest economic power, with a very versatile and advanced business structure. In 2014, the country is again the world’s largest oil producer.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at the end of 2014 was about $ 17,555 billion, and the average disposable income was about $ 28,200. In recent decades, the business has shifted from primary and secondary industries to tertiary industries. In 2014, less than 1.5 per cent of GDP came from agriculture, forestry and fishing – and less than a quarter came from industry and mining, construction, and more than three quarters came from service industries.
The private sector accounted for about 86 percent of the economy, while just over 4 percent was federal, and nine percent state and local government. There are major regional differences in business as a result of variations in location, resource base, climate, population distribution, communications and traditions. The total civilian workforce was around 156 million in 2014 (55 per cent men and 45 per cent women), and the unemployment rate was 5.6 per cent. While 35.5 percent were unionized in the 1945 peak, that figure was only 12 percent in 2014. This must be seen in light of market liberalism, which has been prevalent in the United States since the late 1970s. This trend leads to greater income disparities and increasing social unrest in the United States. In 2013, one per cent of the population spent more than 20 per cent of total income.
Traditionally, Americans have almost always been familiar with the free enterprise system, where the role of the political authorities is to organize the conditions for business, but not to operate as an operator in economic life.
State and politics
The United States is a Republican federal state consisting of 50 states and some other autonomous territories.
The form of government is enshrined in the Constitution of 1787 and in the 27 additions it is later given. The first ten additions of 1791 (” Bill of rights “) are considered particularly important for the legal position of individuals.
The Constitution divides the federal state’s power into three institutions: an executive presidential office, a Legislative and Appropriating National Assembly ( Congress ), and a judicial power (the courts ).
A similar distribution of power exists in each state. The tasks that are not assigned to the federal state in the Constitution belong to the states.
Two political parties, the Democratic and the Republican, dominate the elected institutions, both federally and in the states.
The incumbent President Donald Trump represents the Republican Party and is the 45th President of the United States (elected in 2016 and inaugurated in 2017).
The United States is the world’s largest military force, possesses a large arsenal of nuclear weapons and has forces present in all parts of the world. Military service is voluntary. The United States is a member of the UN, NATO and a number of regional federations.
North America’s oldest history is especially related to the indigenous people who lived on the continent before European colonization. The European conquest began in the 16th century, from Spain, France and England, among others. Of these, England, later the United Kingdom, eventually became the strongest colonial power.
The independence of the United States as a state is linked to the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776, where envoys from 13 British colonies along the Atlantic coast made a political and ideological settlement with the British Empire. The ransom triggered war with the British, which was defeated in 1783.
The extent of the United States increased greatly from independence until the mid-1800s, when the country stretched all the way west to the Pacific Ocean. The conquest and settlement to the west took place through wars and treaties with other countries, displacement of the indigenous population and an activist policy with incentives for citizens and business.
The expansion forced tensions between the northern and southern states to surface, and in the period 1861-1865 the states in the two regions fought a civil war that cost over half a million people their lives. The victory of the northern states led to the abolition of slavery and the strengthening of central power.
At the turn of the 20th century, cities in the United States gathered as many residents as the countryside. Mass immigration from Europe led to huge population growth. The United States became an industrial, economic and military superpower with a high level of prosperity. After World War II, the country was one of two global superpowers – the only one from the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Natural resources and energy in the world
- Top Resorts and Places in Bali, Indonesia (5/24/2022) - Bali is a distinctive, mystical, exotic and multicultural place. It attracts tourists from all over the world with colorful oceanfront scenery, outlandish entertainment and a unique atmosphere. We will tell you what attracts this part of Indonesia, where it is… ...
- Where to Go on Vacation in Albania (5/23/2022) - A sea trip to the Balkan Peninsula has become a good tradition for Russian-speaking tourists. In the southern region of Europe, it is easy to choose an interesting country where to go to the sea in winter and summer will… ...
- Brazil Attractions (5/13/2022) - The Northeast The Northeast is also called the "Gold Coast" and includes the states of Bahia, Sergipe, Alagoas, Pernambuco, Paraíba, Rio Grande do Norte, Ceará, Fernando de Noronha, Piaui and Maranhão. 42.8 million inhabitants live on approx. 1,600,000 square kilometers.… ...
- Ontario, Canada (5/10/2022) - Overview According to topschoolsintheusa, Ontario is Canada's largest province in terms of population. The two largest cities are Ottawa (the capital of Canada) and Toronto (the capital of Ontario). Toronto in particular is known as one of the most dynamic… ...
- History of Vietnam (5/9/2022) - Chinese period Scientists still do not know exactly where the Vietnamese came from. It is only known that the first human settlements arose on the territory of modern Vietnam about 500 thousand years ago. The first bronze culture arose here… ...
- Sights of Uzbekistan (5/1/2022) - Bukhara Bukhara is one of the oldest cities in Central Asia with more than 2.5 thousand years of history, with many magnificent mosques, madrasahs and other architectural monuments included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The city is famous for… ...
- First Impressions of Philippines (5/1/2022) - Here Asia smiles. The country of 7107 islands, in the middle of the Pacific, is in fact still a travel destination that presents itself to the visitor in an intoxicating palette of exotic charms and the beauty of a fairytale… ...
- State Structure and Political System of Australia (4/28/2022) - According to topschoolsintheusa, Australia is a democratic, independent state that is both a constitutional monarchy and a federation, based on a combination of British and American models of state organization, ensuring freedom of speech, religious beliefs and the creation of… ...
- General Information about El Salvador (4/27/2022) - The official name is the Republic of El Salvador. Located in Central America. The area is 21,040 km2, the population is 6.3 million people. (2002). The official language is Spanish. The capital is the city of San Salvador (1.5 million… ...
- State Structure and Political System of Jordan (4/26/2022) - According to microedu, Jordan is a constitutional monarchy. The ruling Hashemite royal dynasty is considered to be the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad. The throne is inherited through the male line. In case of minority of the king, the supreme… ...