When a woman is pregnant her body slowly begins to live different changes, gradual, that Yes, but just in a bigger belly and maybe a few pounds more.
This makes that the usual clothing is not too well and that we should look for alternatives to spend those months of transition before returning to the dressing of always.
It is for this reason that we are today going to offer Twelve Tips to wear when you are pregnant in order to contribute ideas and make clear that the most important thing is to be comfortable.
- Comfort is the most important thing: what was said, the main thing is to seek comfort. If you are going to go buy some clothes, purchase that do well at the moment and buy something to go a little big, so always you’ll have something to wear.
- Looking for ideas in maternity shops or haberdashery: there are various solutions such as rubber bands, velcro or rubber buttons It can be used to be able to continue using the usual clothes. A widely used resource is to wear long pants with fully open fly and a rubber band sewn so that, in addition to cover, it provides elasticity to the waist.
- Take advantage of things you already have: clothes you may have come a little big or perhaps a jersey or shirt of your partner, who does not plan to change all the clothes for a few months.
- The waist should be wide and comfortable: change a more elastic waist skirts and pants rubber or more loose or even change it to a string. In this way will not tighten never (when if the rubber becomes its safe limit which will end by tightening too). If you are using socks, that are of wool or cotton, and with good wide waist so they do not tighten.
- Used clothing made with natural fabrics: choose clothes that are cotton, wool or silk. It is more comfortable than garments with synthetic and also are better if it is hot, as it is now, that there are days that not want or go out.
- Overlapping of garments: is better to carry two fine garments that a thick. Thus, if at some point you have heat or are bothersome, you can take one of the.
- Or prints, or stripes: when the figure begins to be rounded up and her belly begins to grow prints and t-shirts with stripes tend to highlight even more the differences. Let’s say that basic, solid-colored garments, typically most favored figure.
- Elastic, but which do not tighten: tissues that occur are more comfortable because accompanying gestures we make to move without limitations, but better not be too tight.
- Keep something for special occasions: it could happen that at some point you had to get ready, so it might be good idea having some dress that not sticks to the waist, black trousers that can dress or other more elegant garments.
- Don’t waste too much: as we have already said, the idea is not to spend too much, since it is a transitional stage. Before you buy you try to get some clothes for that friend who was pregnant recently and you don’t know where to put the clothes you used.
- Take care of your feet: you are increasing weight and center of gravity of your body changes, so your feet must walk with more weight and slightly changed props. He walks Barefoot whenever you can and used shoes and comfortable slippers. If it can be, it dispenses with heels (for convenience).
- Use a proper bra: chest usually change during pregnancy, so you have to go adapting the size as needed. If it can be make with a comfortable, which under the cups have a broadband and also wide and adjustable straps.
I have offered the Twelve Tips for time to wear when you are pregnant that have seemed us more interesting. If any more occurs to you, please do not hesitate to say so. Are mothers that more ideas and tricks you have in this respect because you are that live in first person, so I said: hope your tips.
Are Heating Pads Good for Pregnant Women?
Keith Urban: Speedo Sexy in France!
Kim Kardashian’s 8 Bad Tips on What Women Shouldn’t Wear …
Stay Stylish and Classy While Pregnant – IWS Magazine
Dressing the Bump- 1st Trimester Tips
Tips and Suggestions on What to Wear for Cute Maternity …
Classic Elegant Maternity V-Neck Pregnancy Dress Top Size …
Conceal your Baby Bump with these Flattering Style Tips …
Tips on buying maternity clothing for pregnancy and …
Pregnant Street Style: 40 Chic Maternity Outfit Ideas …
Funny Pregnancy Tips Cartoons
7 Tips to Combat Fatigue in Pregnancy
New Mom Tips: How to Dress Stylish During Pregnancy
Funny Pregnancy Tips Cartoons
No Maternity Clothes- Stay In Regular Clothing
Pregnancy Outfits Ideas
Pregnancy Hospital Checklist ~ Roomofalice
Fashion Tips to Look Stylish During Pregnancy – South …
Traveling While Pregnant
1000+ ideas about Pregnant Wife on Pinterest