A couple of weeks ago I was traveling in Denmark and I met this guy. I was petrified to see how wearing the backpack. With a disposition-without belt, maximum weight at the top and other Follies – any ventures to take long walks. You just suffering both in your travel backpackers who you petrificas in a resort and rest to the next break. A backpack must be designed and assembled to be our companion on trips and not an enemy of the neck.
With the provision of weight that this guy has been in the backpack, instead of discovering the world of a place another avoiding taxis and without back pain, one just from hostel to hostel, or rather, door-to-door because it is impossible to lift that weight on your back and keep it for a long time.
An good organization of the backpack is essential as well as the choice at the time of purchase.
Today technology has evolved a lot in the world of backpacks see http://www.bridgat.com/shop/backpack-for-school/. Anyway the prices soar in many models and it is not precisely because of fundamentals but by accessories often irrelevant.
Distribution of weight
The first thing we have to think about when choosing the best backpack is in the distribution of its weight. A backpack must be designed to carry the weight on legs and not the back. This is a fundamental concept when you buy your backpack. So, although it seems lie, the most important element when choosing your backpack will be the belt. And in that we find different results in all the popular brands. Prices are based on other features that finally and after are not as important. Anyway, both Low Alpine, Millet, North Face, Berghaus and the majority of brand on the market have much in mind this aspect.
Belt of the backpack
See: 100% in the hips, 0% on the shoulders
As well, with it we will carry most weight to the waist and legs. In this way we will avoid load on back, spinal and cervical. For belt exert this role it must embrace the sides of your waist properly. Watch does not come you the belt too big or small and controlled Steplessly amount that your design do not let slide the backpack down because of the weight.
I found this photo on the page of mountaineering MadTeam where you can also find more criteria to choose the ideal backpack. On the picture you can see as an individual quietly carries 15 kilos in the backpack perfectly balancing the weight on the hips with 0 weight in the back. Beware that the subject not wearing the shoulder straps, or missing that it makes it!
In the shop you not other. You should be aware that you are going to make an investment in the future important for your back and pocket. Grab a few ropes of climbing, a pair of sacks and do testing before you buy.
Other important factors
- The size of the Backpack: Don’t go to buy one that you come big. Check that the belt fits waist, the shoulder straps do not exceed your back.
- Casting: They are those bars that they are usually steel whose mission is to carry the weight of the backpack to the belt. In the majority of modern backpacks are covered by tissue but you can notice its presence along the backpack. They have to be well rigid.
- Shoulder strap: Seek comfort over your shoulder is something that is going to taste and in proportion with your complexion. Personally, I prefer that they are spacious and they sweat. Anyway, by very comfortable to be thought that weight should be distributed to the legs and not the back.
- Apartments: You have many pockets side and in the peripheral zones of the backpack (up or down) thinks that everything that climbing there inside end up deforming the vertical structure of the backpack. For a good balance, you think that it is better to conceive a vertical structure in your backpack to correctly transmit the axis of the weight on the hips and thighs. The ornate upper or side pockets will cause a more horizontal or asymmetric structure focusing on the axis of the load.
- Ventilation: A well chilled back is sometimes a great success at the time of the purchase, especially if you are going to make mountain in hot areas.
- Tapes: these allow you to adjust more weight if you go a little loaded. Learn how to use them. I have a 70 l backpack that I usually take me travel with airlines low cost as hand luggage. The secret? well use straps to compress the structure of the backpack.
How to distribute weight?
Without a doubt, one of the most common questions among mountaineers. Weight should be distributed around our shaft. Therefore, it won’t be or at the top or as many people think at the bottom. It also has to be well fixed to us not unbalanced according to the activity that we are working.
I have traveled and kicked during days with 25 kilos in the backpack without problems and loading all the weight in the legs and nothing on the back.
For long trips it is travelling with a backpack of 55 litres. With that you have more than enough to make a trip a year or the time that is needed. The point isn’t to get a House where to carry things, the point is to live without anything missing. With 55 litres you have more than enough to carry about 12 or 14 pounds over maximum.
Also watch using a 55 backpack thinking that it is 80 or vice versa: the results will not be the same and we may not dominate in the same load-balancing.
If you want to rent a car we recommend to do it through our search engine:
One last tip: It is very useful at the same time to carry a small bag of about 15 litres in your travels to make the daily escapades with water, biscuits and the Guide.
High Sierra Travel Backpack Buying Tips
9 Tips To Buy A Quality Backpack
10 Tips Ini Mungkin Berguna Buat Mereka Yang Baru Nak …
Best Backpacks For Travel Backpacks Eru
Best Travel Backpack: The Ultimate Guide in 2018 …
Best travel backpack for europe
BEST BACKPACKS FOR TRAVEL: The GRUV GEAR Club Bag …
Guide to Ultralight Backpacking & Travel in Europe …
The Complete Guide to Buying Travel Bags
: Tremendous Running Hydration Backpack Image Design …
Extra Large Rolling Backpack
Advanced Backpack Review & Buying Guide
: Travelite Orlando Cm Trolley Red Wheels Cabin Luggage …
The Plan Of Nehalem Elementary School Backpack Program …
Best Travel Hacks
The 4 in 1 Bag Perfect for Travel
25+ best ideas about Anne frank house on Pinterest
496 best Camping gadgets and good ideas images on Pinterest
Looe Store Opening