An ectopic pregnancy or extrauterine It is a pregnancy that develops outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes. It happens in two percent of pregnancies to implant the egg fertilized outside the uterus.
Pregnancy outside of the uterus are not viable, being frequent cause of gestational loss in the first trimester of pregnancy. It is essential to detect it early since it is dangerous for women, why We tell you what are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy, you tend to match the classic of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, weakness and abdominal pain.
- Cramps in the lower part of the abdomen, Initially, in one of the sides. You can produce pain when urinating, to evacuate, you cough or make sudden movements. If there is a rupture of the fallopian tube, the pain would be very sharp and steady for a short time and are spread throughout the area of the pelvis.
- Loss of blood or vaginal bleeding: some women have an unusual light bleeding, while if the fallopian tube of breaks, apart from pain arises intense bleeding.
- To make yourself a pregnancy test, the result can be positive Since the hormone of pregnancy (HCG) in blood is detected. However, if the HCG level is not rising fast enough, the doctor may suspect an ectopic pregnancy.
- Some women suffer nausea and dizziness, as well as lightheadedness or weakness. If the tube is broken, are also common rapid and weak pulse, and clammy skin.
- Pain in lower back pain, in the lower part of the back.
- Low blood pressure.
- Some women feel shoulder pain or pressure in the rectum.
If you show any of these symptoms immediately goes to the doctor, who will perform an ultrasound to check the location and the viability of the embryo.