LG releases new videos from LG in the Box and address book presents us with the new LG Zero. To show the main features is, as usual, Raffaele Cinquegrana, MC Product Portfolio Manager, LG’s Italian.
Forged metal, finished with ergonomic curves and thin: LG Electronics is class smartphone for people who want to be smart. Take snapshots and indexed-art cameras with jaw-dropping your friends with the speed of Android Lollipop and download all the files you want 16 GB expandable memory. All in only 7.4 mm.
LG LG’s first smartphone to be Zero is made with an all-aluminum shell. Hardware features include a 5-inch display with HD resolution 720 p and a glass with curvature 2.5 D, processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core at 1.2 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB of internal memory, main camera from 13 megapixels and 8 Megapixels front.
Don’t miss the LTE connectivity and 2050 mAh battery, all powered by Android Lollipop with custom user interface and enclosed in size of 141 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm and 147 grams.
LG Zero Gold and Silver version available at the suggested retail price of 299.
- Processor: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm ® Snapdragon ™ 410
- Operating system: Android ™ 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5 inch (1280 x 720) HD IPS with glass 2.5 D
- Memory: 16 GB (about 10.8 GB available for user)/1.5 GB RAM LPDDR3
- Camera: 8MP Rear Front focal F opening 13MP – 2.0
- Battery: 2,050 mAh (integrated)
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 154g
- 4 g LTE network: up to 150Mbps in download
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n/Bluetooth 4.1
- Colors: Silver/Gold
- Other: aluminum