How to tie your tie? Some things are better to learn without the help of various phone applications and Youtube – videos. We women rarely wear ties, but more than once we have acknowledged how much we like men in nice suit and well-tied knot.
And if Barney Stinson and Schmidt have failed to inspire you during these few years … well then we do not know how we can make you wear stylish addition to your shirt. And yet, if you decided today to learn something new, especially we’ve found the easiest way of tying a tie.
Follow these steps and reasons:
How to Tie His Tie in 5 Steps
1. Cross the wide end to narrow, then transfer the wide end up between the collar and back in the same position.
2. Wrap the wide end behind the narrow from right to left.
3. Bring the wide end in front and over the loop between collar and tie.
4. Wrap the wide end around the narrow part one more time and again pass through the loop.
5. Gently stabilize knots, sliding wide end through it. Align and tighten.
Here is a video that will show you graphically successive steps: