Ankle bracelets are jewelry normally worn around the ankle. Bracelets can come as a string, beads, gemstones and beads or charms hanging from them. They are usually worn in the summer with shorts and sandals or a swimsuit. Getting the right size for an ankle bracelet ensures that it will be comfortable to wear for walking or swimming. Measuring your ankle is the first step to determine what size you need ankle.
Things you need
- Flexible tape measure
- Rule or criterion
- Wrap flexible measuring tape around the ankle. Normally, an ankle bracelet is just below the ankle bone so that you can measure at this location.
- Wrap a piece of string around your ankle if you do not have a flexible tape measure.
- Tighten the belt or chain so it fits snugly but not too tight around the ankle.
- Saves the measurement around your ankle tape measure or cut the string and measure the chain on a rule or standard.
- Add & # XBD- inch to the measurement.For example, if your measurement is 10 inches, add & # XBD- inches and the ankle size you want is 10 & # XBD- or 10.5 inches.
Tips for buying anklet: http://www.barblejewelry.com/2017/01/02/how-to-buy-anklet/