The time at which they must deal with design of the nursery comes at some point for all expectant parents. The offer is great and in various furniture stores, everything is available from the Cot and the cradle of the drawers and the box up to the matching bed linen and the carpet. Unfortunately, it is also often the case that prices upward know no bounds, and so a complete room, as beautiful as it may be, is not for all expectant parents. If you already know, whether a boy or a girl is in your belly, that will greatly facilitate your planning when designing children’s room and they have the option to create a classic girl – or even a boys room in the first place. But many expectant parents not classic like it but like their creative hand and then enjoy an individual result, which is also unique and individually tailored to their child. You can use therefore always pretty good tips to designing children’s room – especially if one takes this adventure the first time.
Unleash your creativity
A children’s room design should be imaginative and look after child and be leaned too much to the world of adults. After all, your little in his highly personal home space shall have to play, romp and unfold, even if this is still not an issue in the first months of life. Very nice and also appealing are designed nursery that offers Joie de vivre and a certain charm. On some things, it is important to make sure here but:
- Prefer high-quality furniture with rounded edges, so that your child can not hurt
- When choosing the drawers to a convenient height to protect your own cross
- Furniture that grow offer especially, so for example, a baby changing table to a normal chest of drawers as storage space can be transform and convert the crib to a simple youth bed.
- provide a pleasant atmosphere with many little things such as carpets, curtains or even a cuddly bed linen in the rooms
- ensure that the light in the bedroom is not too flashy and plan now with a second, insulated light, which you can use if you are breast-feeding your small, or is this fear in the dark very well for this. With lighting, you can set general wonderful accents that promise wonderful dreams – indirect lighting is a good hint here
- Storage space should be sufficiently available, so toys in great order systems you can later store and it stands or anything extra lying around where you or your child could trip
- do not save on the mattress – ideally this should make for a good night’s sleep of your child’s
- You don’t without carefully selected decoration items such as plush toys, pillows, mobiles or similar – that the room can be more vivid effect.
If you have a particularly small or misshapen space for the children’s room available it is quite advisable to take a professional hand – start so early with the planning of the children’s room design to the right environment for your little New arrival to create.
Trendy wall decals pimp on
Special decals (stickers) for the children’s room bring not only variety and color on the walls, but replace the tedious graffiti, and are these still the trend. With wall decals, lovingly designed motifs on the walls can be such as, for example, a jungle with trees, plants and animals, a railway, or a pirate ship. If your child is only something independent, will love the cute designs on the walls, they also serve as constant sleeping companion and creative food for thought. Now various online providers specialize in wall decals and offer hundreds of different designs for different tastes. This is an easy way to decorate the walls, which saves time and money and is still the best alternative to wallpapering.
Life is breathed into the wall
With photos and pictures, you can make a bare wall right much more lively and friendly. Certainly, you will receive an photo album on the birth of your little Freeman subsequently – this also takes a special place in every nursery. Photos and pictures of animals, the family or the baby itself if this is for the first time in the world, are beautifully framed particularly good at. Also photo canvases pimp every room, if you opt for the right motive.