Asus has just released a new update for its Zenfone Zoom (ZX551ML), introducing various improvements and some new features. No new features, but lots of fixes that make this update, definitely important accounts fates. The release will take place in stages over the next few days, so be patient if it doesn’t pick you notified immediately.
Here’s the list of what’s new in the complete changelog for this version, labeled with build 126.96.36.199 (MR 3.2), for the original version, please consult the official Asus forum.
- Fixed an issue with charging state when the cable is unplugged
- Fixed a bug related to the shutter button on the camera
- Increased the time relative to the de-bounce to improve the autoplay of music when we’re disconnecting headphones
- Fixed a problem with calls in some areas in GuanZhou (China)
- Fixed a problem with the SIM
- Increments the value of the shutter speed in manual mode
- Improved auto exposure in automatic mode
- Improved image quality with digital zoom
- Improved white balance with artificial light
- Improved stability modem and service
- Improved the ability to reconnect to the LTE network
- EMMC enabled version 5.1
- Disabled ALAC
- Fixed some problems with the camera app
- Add the new Project HW_ID_MP_SD ID
- Fixed a problem with the micro SD card
- Improved auto white balance
- Improved the AF speed
- Improved image quality
- Fixed a problem with the zoom parameters
- Update several apps
- Added support to Burmese language
- Added Dr. boosters for faster gaming and performance
- Updated e-label
- Increase the accuracy of auto exposure.
ASUS ZenFone Zoom is available on AbbreviationFinder.org from Vikishop to 539 euros.